burn DVDs?

If you have a dvd player and a burner you just copy them with software. If you want to edit movies and save them you need a video input card, a fast and large harddrive,movie editing software, and a pentium3 or higher with lots of memory. Ive done movies and their tough to do well. One I did took over 1 month. If the movies are already on your drive there is lots of software free and otherwise to burn dvds.

krayziekidd26 said:
how do i get to burn a dvd from movie files from my computer??
Learn how to use it from the manual that came with it.If it's a rented movie then it's just a dvd disk to blank dvd disk copy.
Is that so hard ?
You need lots of memory though and HD space..

only problem with copying dvd movies is most movies nowadays are on what' s called dvd9, and unless you have a dvd9 burner (rare) you are going to have a lot of trouble... dvd9 has about twice the capacity as a regular dvd-r

crazyman143 said:
only problem with copying dvd movies is most movies nowadays are on what' s called dvd9, and unless you have a dvd9 burner (rare) you are going to have a lot of trouble... dvd9 has about twice the capacity as a regular dvd-r
Right ,now you know why a dvd burner is really a useless tool.And i didn't or won't buy one.Besides Movie rentals are and cheap easy evening a home.Spend your bucks on viewing them on a Dolby Digital Surround home system.
:eek:

ya, get a surround sound system, with a big, wide screen, flat pannel tv...
and if you have any money left... get a PS2
VERY cool;)

by PS2, i was talking about PlayStation2... It would go really good with the cool tv and sound system.;)

!

I know,my son is carrying on the family tradisison i instilled in him,now i enjoy it there.Go for it it's great now if you knew what i started with in
lol

krayziekidd26 said:
how do i get to burn a dvd from movie files from my computer??
Buy DVD Writing Software: Instant CD/DVD, Roxio, Intervideo. Not Nero because you need the DVD ISOs pre written. Then it'll write them for you. Best if you close everything else down, you'll get a smoother write.

Back
Top Bottom