New, fast Far Cry server!

deepthroat

In Runtime
Yeah, I'm hosting Far Cry multiplayer games from 1-4 PM and was wondering if anyone wants to join me.Low ping and fast connection recommended.

Thanks.

Server name:UltraHost_1000

What is farcry, it its good i might get it when i upgrade. Ive been needing a game shoping list.

No one seems to be able to get in my server, I have the latest Version 1.1 patch, my friend says it's because I'm hooked to the internet via a router(non-wireless of course)

I wonder why a router would make a difference when hosting?
Oh well. you can always fight me or join me on other servers I go by the name "Shyza" lol.

See you there hopefuly! :)

Can't make it Saturday (Reading Open Day! :D) or Sunday (Boot Sale :rolleyes:) but probably next Saturday.

Nobody else going to the Reading Open Day? Suppose nobody else is that sort of age?

;) 16, 17 and College in September ;) but I just love Reading and its a good reason to go and see lots of stuff there - including Microsoft Headquarters for the UK off the M3 in the Thames Valley Retail Park (if you're ever in Berkshire).

By that sort of age I didn't mean me though - I meant around 18/19 when normal people look for a University to go to.

Back
Top Bottom