Downloading games

I think he's reffering to a PM he sent you. He appears to be unhappy that you han't replied. I never notice when I get private mail, it needs a big in your face you have mail windows or something.

Another good place to start would be download.com and tucows.com i'm sure these places would have some simple shareware games that you could enjoy.

is that all? seems like quite an over reaction. besides that doesn't belong in this thread, but oh well. anyway, that is odd because I didn't get any messages in my private message folder. I checked today.:confused:

crazyman143 said:
Bluto, what is your problem?:confused: the guy asked for free games so I gave him a link. Is there a problem with that? I just don't see how that makes me a jerk.
Yes there is,I was brought up to say "Thank you"
It appears some aren't.I was speaking on behalf of all members as i think it's only right to acknowkedge advice and if it helped etc.
change your profile to
"no reply necessary"

bluto said:
Yes there is,I was brought up to say "Thank you"
It appears some aren't.I was speaking on behalf of all members as i think it's only right to acknowkedge advice and if it helped etc.
change your profile to
"no reply necessary"
bluto, I am kind of confused about how I offended you, like I said, if you sent me a private message, for some reason, i did not recieve it. I usually thank the people who help me, in the public threads. sometimes I will just say "thanks" if several people were helpful, so that I will be speaking to all. So whatever it is that offended you, I think it was because I didn't reply to your pm? I'm not sure what happened, I did not get it, I would have replied if i had. sorry.

oh, ok then. I'm still a little confused at why your message didn't get to me. probably not a problem. just a mistake somewhere. I guess if it happens again I might be concerned about it.
:)

Back
Top Bottom