DVD Software

Parkins8

Baseband Member
Hey all, I was just wandering what are some good dvd copying programs? Also, I have DVD decrypter and DVD Xcopy Express and if any of you use these let me know as well I have a question about these as well, Thanks......

Parkins8 said:
Hey all, I was just wandering what are some good dvd copying programs? Also, I have DVD decrypter and DVD Xcopy Express and if any of you use these let me know as well I have a question about these as well, Thanks......
First you need a dvd burner,then use the software it inluded.
It shouldn't be that hard with Express,so list what you can't do or understand.Don't create coasters yet.
:D

The burner I have was purchased from the manufacturer at bulk price so it did not come with software or anything just the burner. I had been using Xcopy Express alot and then didn't use it for about a month and a half and went to use it and a breakpoint always happens and everything stops. Any Ideas...Or know of any other good Programs, Thanks

Parkins8 said:
The burner I have was purchased from the manufacturer at bulk price so it did not come with software or anything just the burner. I had been using Xcopy Express alot and then didn't use it for about a month and a half and went to use it and a breakpoint always happens and everything stops. Any Ideas...Or know of any other good Programs, Thanks
Yes,you must find the makers website,as many cd-rw's and dvd-rw are only compatible with certain software,and will have a list,and maybe a download that didn't come with this oem.
;)

bluto said:
Yes,you must find the makers website,as many cd-rw's and dvd-rw are only compatible with certain software,and will have a list,and maybe a download that didn't come with this oem.
;)
I'm getting tired,my PM and email are no secret,so if you really want help,stop hiding yours,good night.

Why on earth would he want to seek help from just one person by PM or email? if you can't fix the problem he's only giong to come back here then opther people will be suggesting the same advice perhaps.
Also there may be more people having the same trouble who would benefit from this conversationbeing public simlpy because then they would be able to see a solution without having to ask the question all over again!

i think that bluto might be able to help him privately, but i agree with root. this would be better as a public discussion.;)

I'm sure we all have ideas to post,but my post is only directed at the lack of responce to all of us.My PM approach is only because attachments arent used here and can be helpfull.
;)

Back
Top Bottom