Ai haf no sleep!

Moonrat

Solid State Member
Hallo again! Ai am posting this thread because ai am bored and verr tired ai haf been awake for 28 hours! I did not go to sleep last night because ze sky was verr pretty, i decided to stay awake and paint it. Now ai am half asleep and a leetle bit hyper and ai haf to go to a verr interesting art exhibition in 30 minutes. It sounds verr good but ai am verr sleepy. Is anybody else as tired as me? Just curious, as ai am verr bored also i just thought ai vud ask.

Vud anybody like to see a picture of me? Just click on zis little underlined bit down here:
http://www.geocities.com/jarethbinx2002/me.html

It must be something about ComputerForums... when I used to come on here regularly, I never got to bed 'til late at night! This place is addictive! Like Pringles.

i like the pic looks like my dad
CF is very addictive you live a post and say your going to get of then someone else post's so you reply next thing you no its 12 at night

Hallo! Yess, pringles ar verr addictive, and verr nice too. Ai stayed awake for 31 hours. Hmmm, 53 is a lot to beat! Ai vud really like to climb Everest for my next challenge :D climbing mountains sounds like fun.

hot cheetos we dont get them where i am
who ever had tht coffe in a can where u turn it upside down press a button and it heats up and you get coffe in a can

i figured depending on where you live, some may not have had hot cheetos... I feel sorry for you then.:p
but this coffee in a can... I have never heard of that?

Back
Top Bottom