Good networking cards?

Yes, the WWW is full of misleading information. But when the experts and companies I use to install an internet connection for a corporation tell me the same thing. I tend to believe the experts in the communication industry. And I would not consider myself an expert on the world of communications, but I am expert at knowing what kinds of speeds are required to keep the corporations flowing where I have installed their internet and network system.

And my last job I installed the internal connction for a gaming house of 30 computers using a GB system with a business T1 for the internet connection.

Once again, please understand speeds and how to calculate them before telling me I am incorrect.

Alright man, no more debate, I don't want enemies, just allies.LOL

P.S. I've run my own fiber optic networking and got incredible speeds before.well above what you say is possible.

I just like people saying they know more then me when they don't about technology. I know were my limits are and when to say I don't know the answer.

Also, just a comment on your P.S. "FIBER OPTIC" is not DSL or T1. It is Fiber Optic which is capabile of 100+GB with a million users. It's not the same as 2 copper wires the size of 20 human hairs. DSL is using the telephone wire, not fiber optic. T1 and T3 and even some OC standards use copper wire as well. But much thicker and in the coax configuration.

I used fiber optic to connect switches together for large 100-1000+ users.

Plus I also like them on gaming switches...mostly because it's cool and they do help with lag on LANs.

Not all versions of dsl come through telephone. You get fiber optic lines. this is most common now days

Back
Top Bottom