the sims 2

I imagine it will be; it is going to me more individual instead this time anyway - so it'll be easier. Even if the first isn't; which I seriously believe it will be - they'll bring out Extensions like they always do and I'd imagine the first will be Online.

I remember like a year and a half ago. They made a review on the sims online. it looks great. its an add-on or new game. i think its already out.

Lol! :p; no; he's talking about Sims 2. Sims Online is already out as an Expansion Pack.

Sims 2 however will be out about July, and looks very different to the Sims we know now.

Sorry i jsut skimmed it, i thought he just wanted to play it online. I hate the sims, my sister loves it. Im more of a Rainbow six 3 man for the xbox. XBOX LIVE ROCKS.

Thats the reason why its so good. I bought a ps2, network adapter, broadband...CRAP spent half the money and got like 4games 1 year online and the console and everything lol. Xbox live is well good.

yeah, i already hav the sims online, is a great game, that's why i was wondering if the sims 2 would have the same goodies....

Back
Top Bottom