Gallery: Cases

I don't really worry about dust (we got that Ionic Breeze Quadra thingy)
But if you are worried about dust, you could always get a nylon based fan guard.

My case has a type of built-in aluminum fan-gaurd to keep larger objects out like fingers, pencils, or whatever some people will stick inside their case! LOL

it is atx form factor.... it helps to read the specs :D
it is good, but i wouldnt get it. too flashy. here is the case i am getting real soon(hopefully)
ultra_dragon.jpg

now thats a hot case.

~ thanx ~

deepthroat

----------------------------------------------------------------------
(quote)
I don't really worry about dust (we got that Ionic Breeze Quadra thingy)
But if you are worried about dust, you could always get a nylon based fan guard.

My case has a type of built-in aluminum fan-gaurd to keep larger objects out like fingers, pencils, or whatever some people will stick inside their case! LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: ~ thanx ~

Hi I am looking to get new case with a see-thru side pannel and I am wondering If you can only get some types of cases because of different motherboards.

Well if you got nice mesh and a nice clean room and clean air you shouldnt get to much bother. I take mine apart every few months an clean out all the muck that gets sucked into my heatsink etc.

how do u clen it out i was always afraid to vaccum it lol my case is so dusty i can make hair pieces out of it, it ahsnt been cleaned in like 2 years

go to your local hardware store and buy a can of compressed air, go outside on a dry day, and blast the case with the air and let the wind take the dust away.

thos computers are freakin awsome havnt seen anything like them
im just a kid hoo knows alot 4 my age about pc
were do u get all this stuff from

Back
Top Bottom