mac of pc?

root said:
gthere are more than a hardcore 1%, mos publishing houses will assemble magazines on a mac, walk into WHSmith and see how many magazines there are, each magazione will have a couple of editors, so that is many thousand macs.

There is also a massive home user market, (much more in america than the UK).

And then there is a massive amount of use in schools and colledges.

so macs apear to be everywhere, home schools and business.

(ther are obviously more businesses than just magazine and paper houses that use macs, but none spring imediatly to mind.

I thnk the thing that has really killed off macs the the average user is the amount of control Mac has over it's customers, propriatory hardware / software etc...

And windows appears o be going the same way...

Best dust off those linux discs eh?

(microsoft arn't my favorite people at the moment)
I was tlaking about all the computers in the world - out of the 4% or so who use Macintoshes I would say 1% were hardcore (25% or all Mac users) which sounds fair to me.

Haha! I think maybe I should smash up some AOL discs instead - its more fun.

That's A Simple Question ............
Windows All The Way Baby.....

And If You Have Time, Throw In Some Yogurt Too

Windows is the Zorro of the OS World
Linux is that evil Lieutenant who has risen up slowly but eventually will meet his death at Zorro's Blade
Mac is just stupid; there are no charactors in Zorro to equal it, maybe one of the prisonners at the beginning who want to be killed.

Its great that in my country now more ppl are using linux and open source solutions instead of lining Gate's pocket with more cash every year.

i think it would be good to have linux be more of a threat Microsoft, because the more competition there is, the lower the prices;) Although, Linux will probably never get big enough to compete with microsoft

Back
Top Bottom