Playign Dick Tracy...

Chevy409

Solid State Member
Ever not trust your girlfriend/boyfriend? Yeah, does anyone know of a decent free keylogger or similar program? Doesn't need to be spectacular and I don't want it to be too invasive, like screw up my firewall or something, but just need to know what's going on while I'm at work :mad: ANY help is very much appreciated and lemme know if I can help with more info. Thanks a lot.

No offence intended here : but surely you should discuss this lack of trust with your partner, instead of resorting to trying to watch him/her. I'm sure your partner certainly wouldn't be delighted if they found out you were keylogging them. =/

Anyways ... my job is to help, so help is what you shall recieve

No offense taken. There were MANY talks and it's been agreed that this person is going to leave, the only problem is, the next available exit isn't until mid-July and I'm not the kind of person to just kick someone out on the streets. My concerns now are more security related, meaning, things aren't exaclty comfortable and I wouldn't mind knowing if this person is trashing my computer for revenge, planning to whack me, etc.

Thanks for the link. Ghost Logger was actually the first keylogger I tired and it seemed pretty good... excpet the demo can't be hidden (pointless) :( Are there any free downloads that may work for my needs? Thanks much.

Chevy409 said:
Ever not trust your girlfriend/boyfriend? Yeah, does anyone know of a decent free keylogger or similar program? Doesn't need to be spectacular and I don't want it to be too invasive, like screw up my firewall or something, but just need to know what's going on while I'm at work :mad: ANY help is very much appreciated and lemme know if I can help with more info. Thanks a lot.
Haha! What a load of funny people.

Net-Devil trojan horse has a keylogger. Make a server, make ur password. Connect to IP, Login to IP. Launch Keylogger......anything, screen capture etc. Great tool... hehe

Not so sure about ND, but i you cant use it when you have an AV and yeh its proberly caught. But you can maybe set it to just let it pass by if you have remote access to the pc?

Lord Kalthorn said:
What the hell could s/he be doing on the Computer which you don't trust anyway?! You're mad.

you'd be surprised the amount of trouble he *could* end up in.

Back
Top Bottom