Is this ok??

frossy

Solid State Member
ok ive decided to buy this any views?
Corsair 512MB DDR Value Select PC3200 Kit (2x256MB) (MY-043-CS)

Asus A7N8X-X nForce2 (Socket A) Motherboard (MB-028-AS)

Connect3D ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB TV-Out/DVI - Retail (GX-005-CO)

AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 512Kb SoA

Chears computer Freak. I would really like a clear computer case dont know which one to go with seen a few on overclockers.co.uk

Thats mostly down to which you think looks the best; practically all cases will fit your motherboard so it doesn't matter which on that level.

most cases now are are Mini ATX, AT and ATX compatible anyway so you don't have much to worry about although doublechecking wouldn't hurt. I'm running a similar setup in my computer right now and it's working great. You have a good board, I'm using it and loving it.

Yep doubled checked its all ATX so i cant see any probs. I bought this case :Antec Super LANBOY Aluminum Super Mini Tower Case - looks a great case with side window too. So basically I have everything sorted cheers for all the help guys!!

Awesome man, how much that 9800 cost? My Comp is going to be similiar, Great choice with the Asus they are the best mtoherboards available in my opinion, if computing was a religion Asus would be Jesus

Cartman00 said:
if computing was a religion Asus would be Jesus
LOL!
Never had an Asus before but judging by the sounds of it there great. I paid £132 for the card brand new which isnt too bad.

LOL! No, I'd say if Computing were a religion then Microsoft would be Jesus (Microsoft came after the creation of many of God's (Computing's) things, but changed the way we think of it). Apple would be the Devil, and Linux would have to be some rebel Bible character who runs about trying to out maneuveur the mightier Jesus. But eventually gets crushed by him.

Back
Top Bottom