Internet Explorer problems.....

Haha! Again; Netscape is not free - it costs exactly one soul. Although; that is less than AOL which costs all your family's Souls and £20 a month.

where did you get the idea that it costs money, i downloaded mine, and started it up right away.

and yes, netscape many be a crappy browser for you
but let's face the music...here's a little pop quiz.....

how many problems do you know of that netscape has? versus I.E problems.............

i rest my case........anyway's netscape has a built in pop-up blocker that work's great....

it's ok......everyone has there own freedom 2 use whatever suits them.

No offence "Mr mixx" ... but Netscape, quite frankly, is shit. Worse than Internet Explorer imo ... Mozilla Firefox is far better than anything else out there, as well as Opera (regardless of Opera banner if you don't pay extra money). Both are very fast compared to Netscape. And lets face it - Netscape = AOL = almost vile.

~mr mixx~ said:

how many problems do you know of that netscape has? versus I.E problems.............

i rest my case........anyway's netscape has a built in pop-up blocker that work's great....

Actually Netscape has had a lot more problems than IE and directly contributed to AOL time warners first loss since their merger due to massive redevelopement, (that was practically abndoned half way through)

The new version of MSN (and ultimatly IE) has promise of a POP-UP blocker, and there are pop-up blocking programs that are just as effective

Rocker beat me to it in saying that if you have to use an alternative browser then the most recomended has t obe Mozilla FireFox, Mozilla Seamonkey or Opera 7...

and they are all truley free, have less problems than netscape or IE and have proper popup blockers built in as standard, Opera even has an IRD client and firefox has spell checking modules

the last line of your post sums it up for me...

this is the third post I've read where you've told people about how crap IE is and that they should be using Netscape. perhaps you should listen to your own advice!

Rocker said:
No offence "Mr mixx" ... but Netscape, quite frankly, is shit. Worse than Internet Explorer imo ... Mozilla Firefox is far better than anything else out there, as well as Opera (regardless of Opera banner if you don't pay extra money). Both are very fast compared to Netscape. And lets face it - Netscape = AOL = almost vile.
Lol; almost?

~mr mixx~ said:
Haha! Again; Netscape is not free - it costs exactly one soul. Although; that is less than AOL which costs all your family's Souls and £20 a month.

where did you get the idea that it costs money, i downloaded mine, and started it up right away.

I know its free - wasn't me who got that idea.

Go on then; do those stats with usage of Netscape compared to usage of Internet Explorer.

Probably shouldn't put that case down - it may fall apart because its too feeble. Internet Explorer has a built in Pop-up stopper in SP2 and with MSN Toolbar there is an even better Pop-up Stopper.

Yep.

root said:
Actually Netscape has had a lot more problems than IE and directly contributed to AOL time warners first loss since their merger due to massive redevelopement, (that was practically abndoned half way through)

The new version of MSN (and ultimatly IE) has promise of a POP-UP blocker, and there are pop-up blocking programs that are just as effective

Rocker beat me to it in saying that if you have to use an alternative browser then the most recomended has t obe Mozilla FireFox, Mozilla Seamonkey or Opera 7...

and they are all truley free, have less problems than netscape or IE and have proper popup blockers built in as standard, Opera even has an IRD client and firefox has spell checking modules

the last line of your post sums it up for me...

this is the third post I've read where you've told people about how crap IE is and that they should be using Netscape. perhaps you should listen to your own advice!
MSN Explorer is the best Internet Browser. It has everything; Pop-up Blocker, E-Mail Intergration, Search Intergration, Messenger Intergration, Parental Controls, Encarta, Groups, Chat, Entertainment, Built in Media Player. It is brilliant.

Haha! Or just use Internet Explorer? Again - less by percentage of users? I think not by far.

And again; yep.

Yeah; he should.

Back
Top Bottom