Adware Problem

Oh go ahead, burst my bubble. :p

Fortunately, I don't use Kazaa, so I don't have to worry about that particular snag...

BlakeMP said:
Oh go ahead, burst my bubble. :p

Fortunately, I don't use Kazaa, so I don't have to worry about that particular snag...
No but you sure see 3rd party stuff as a sollution to problems that you should have never had in the first place.So you decide.See my latest posts.

I found a program called CWShredder which
Good Luck.
:rolleyes:

Ok, Here's What I Would Do If All Else Fails

1st Of All I Would Delete All Temporary Internet Files , Then Go To Start Button In Left Bottom Corner Of Screen, Click Run, Then Type
Recent. This Will Bring Up Every Recent Document Opened. Delete All Docs. Don't Worry

This Won't Delete Your Real Documents. Then After That Click On Start Box Again, Click Run
Then Type "regedit" Without The Quotes.

This Is The Registry, Now Make Shure The My Computer Is Highlighted. Now Click On Edit And Scroll Down To Find.

Now In The Box Type In "cool" Without Quotes.
It Will List Anything That Has The Word Cool In It. If It Didnt Bring Up Wwwcoolsearch

Then Click Edit Box On Top Left Sreen, Scroll Down To Find Next And Click It. This Will Continue Your Search.

Keep Repeating This Process Til You See Something"wwwcoolsearch" In It.
When Or If You Come Accross It Delete It. The

Info Will Be On The Right Side Of Sreen. Delete
Anything That Say's "cool Search" Together In
A Phrase.

After You've Done This Go To Edit Box Again, Scroll Down To Find , Click It, Erase What's In The Box And Type "mashta" In Small Case Lettering. Repeat How You Searched For "wwwcoolsearch"

Delete Anything That Has The Word Mashta In It. After All That's Done I Would Change To A Different Browser. I Will Never Use Internet Exployer Again. It It On Constant Attack From

Viruses And Trojands. Also Hackers Love Internet Explorer, And Will Hack Their Way In.

I Am Using Netscape 7, This Works Great For Me
No Matter What Anyone Else Say's About It.
Well, I Know This Was Long Winded, But I Hope This Works For You...

Back
Top Bottom