Domain for anybody?

umm yeh i am interested i just gotta find the money im still paying of this computer
every penny i got goes on this PC

I don't think the above post was nasty or mallicious
I was just pointing out to people that they could get their own choice of domain at a cheaper rate than this second hand domain.

I think i'm going to PM dave about this. You've obviously only edited the post because it intefeers with your business interests, frankly I feel that wrong.

root said:
I don't think the above post was nasty or mallicious
I was just pointing out to people that they could get their own choice of domain at a cheaper rate than this second hand domain.

I think i'm going to PM dave about this. You've obviously only edited the post because it intefeers with your business interests, frankly I feel that wrong.

I have to agree with you.

Editing posts is encouraged, BUT only if the post is offensive, mean. I saw none of that in Roots post, and see this as an abuse of power of David Brands part, and yes, it is wrong.

DB : You post this on an open forum : Of course you are going to get comments about it. However, just because someone says something you don't agree with (or in this case, points out that people CAN get a better deal than what you are offering), doesn't give you the right to edit his post. It's a free world - Root can say what he wants (within reason, but I honestly don't see root breaking any rules any time soon) about your offer - and you trying to control what he says has simply made matters worse. He had a very valid opinion, and should be entitled to it whether you like it or not.

Thread being moved to for sale forum.
We will review all the current rules on selling items on this board. Moderators please feel free to PM me your views. The rules will be updated in a sticky in the forsale board.

No offence, but that wasn't the point being made - root stated a simple fact - and David Brand edited roots' post for no reason at all, as an abuse of power, simply so people couldn't read the fact that there are better offers out there than the one David Brand is offering.

Yeah; I read it before it was editted and it wasn't offensive at all;

root said:
no, I think i'll just go to NO-ip.com and register my own one for $20, then can get my own choice of name and pay less, and have a full years lease instead of whatever is ermaining on yours...Alternativly I might go to one and one and register a .co.uk name for £1.99
£20 is a little steep.

(think thats right?)

Yeah, that's what he said. Could someone show me where roots post is in anyway offensive please?

Back
Top Bottom