Help

A water cooled cpu is one in which water is used to remove heat from the cpu instead of a traditional heatsink/fan combo. A water cooling kit comes with a cpu water block (a little box that sits on top of the cpu with an inlet and outlet that water flows through ), a reservior (a little tank of water), a radiator (the thing that cools off the water), a pump, and tubes that connect it all. These kits usually cost 100 bucks or more (sometimes much more).

Bluto...what type of question was that?

Are you just making threads?

Or were you confused by the term CPU?

CPU for the layman is the box that is the computer. We being a bit more educated then the average joe when it comes to computers, know the difference beween CPU and computer.

Same terms as a watered cooled case. However, there are some advances lately. You can a get a liquid (or water) cooled case that can cool the CPU, memory and video card. It can occur in any combination or a single component.

And babywipes1 that is the best description I have heard...good job.

killerdoberman said:
Bluto...what type of question was that?

Are you just making threads?

Or were you confused by the term CPU?

CPU for the layman is the box that is the computer. We being a bit more educated then the average joe when it comes to computers, know the difference beween CPU and computer.

Same terms as a watered cooled case. However, there are some advances lately. You can a get a liquid (or water) cooled case that can cool the CPU, memory and video card. It can occur in any combination or a single component.

And babywipes1 that is the best description I have heard...good job.
Cool your jets,i do try to help,i contacted by Mentor in NFLD (fixes computers ) for a liveing,so check this out.
frozencpu.com
or 1-877-2-get-cool
:D :p

babywipes1 said:
A water cooled cpu is one in which water is used to remove heat from the cpu instead of a traditional heatsink/fan combo. A water cooling kit comes with a cpu water block (a little box that sits on top of the cpu with an inlet and outlet that water flows through ), a reservior (a little tank of water), a radiator (the thing that cools off the water), a pump, and tubes that connect it all. These kits usually cost 100 bucks or more (sometimes much more).
Maybe you get my reply,thanks for educateing me on this.
By doing so i set out to learn more then as i first thought it was a joke.
;)

Back
Top Bottom