Monitor Error

GB_Wheels

Solid State Member
My monitor has a problem where the entire screen seems to vibrate. It looks like I can can see each individual bar (running horizontally) move up and down very fast. I've plugged in different monitors and the effect appears on the other screens, so I believe that it is something else. Some people have told me that it is my video card, so I opened my computer up and checked it out. As far as I can tell I don't have a video card, so I looked to the monitor input, but that appears to be sodered onto the mother board. Does anyone have any thought? I appreciate your help.

You have what is called onboard video-if the problem happens on numourous moniters I would say your video system is bad-Buy a video card and install it-You need to disable the onboard video in the bios-If your computer has an AGP slot get an AGP video card-If it doesn't you need a pci video card. If you have a pentium 2 of higher you can play 3d games with a good 3d card- Though Id reccomend a pentium 3 or higher.

GB_Wheels said:
My monitor has a problem where the entire screen seems to vibrate. It looks like I can can see each individual bar (running horizontally) move up and down very fast. I've plugged in different monitors and the effect appears on the other screens, so I believe that it is something else. Some people have told me that it is my video card, so I opened my computer up and checked it out. As far as I can tell I don't have a video card, so I looked to the monitor input, but that appears to be sodered onto the mother board. Does anyone have any thought? I appreciate your help.
1.Read the motherboard manual about onboard video.
Some people have told me
2.They probably meant video connection.
3.Who put this peice of junk together ?
729233@rogers.com
5.The door is always open.
:D

By the way though how the hell did you make this post ??????????
A small cafe maybe ???????/
:confused: :eek: :(

This is a computer I won, and it was put together by a small computer store. When I recieved it, they gave me no information or booklets, so needless to say I am out in the dark with this entire thing.

Gary-In order to run a computer you have to have a video card, right? And since I need to replace the vidoe card where is it and would I find the slot?

Bluto-I'm confused with your list. :) What about a video connection? What happened to number four? What door is always open? And what did you mean about a cafe and making posts?

GB_Wheels said:
This is a computer I won, and it was put together by a small computer store. When I recieved it, they gave me no information or booklets, so needless to say I am out in the dark with this entire thing.

Gary-In order to run a computer you have to have a video card, right? And since I need to replace the vidoe card where is it and would I find the slot?

Bluto-I'm confused with your list. :) What about a video connection? What happened to number four? What door is always open? And what did you mean about a cafe and making posts?
First my email is 4.Nothing yet how come.
Video [monitor]connections are done either to the mbd or PCI or AGP video card.
If you don't understand this then will have to pay people to help you.
What about the store who fixed you and not the computer ???
:D

Still you are here somehow.
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom