Internet Explorer Sucks

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
I Know For A Fact That, Internet Explorer Sucks Hard.
Also Be Warned, Those Who Just Bought A Brand New Computer And Don't Have Anti-virus Running Yet.
Do So Asap!!! Internet Exployer Has Way To Many Holes
For Viruses And Hackers.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A New Computer Without Anti-virus Is Like A Man Smoking
At A Gas Station Pump...

it does have quite a few holes if you don't keep it up to date, but i think it is the simplist, and easiest program to use for browsing the web.

~mr mixx~ said:
I Know For A Fact That, Internet Explorer Sucks Hard.
Also Be Warned, Those Who Just Bought A Brand New Computer And Don't Have Anti-virus Running Yet.
Do So Asap!!! Internet Exployer Has Way To Many Holes
For Viruses And Hackers.....
A New Computer Without Anti-virus Is Like A Man Smoking
At A Gas Station Pump...

I have no Anti-Virus Software? No extra Firewall Software? I only use Internet Explorer? I use Kazaa and Shareaza on a regular basis? Go on and please tell me where I am supposed to run to the hills and fear for my life; wetting my pants on the way and shouting at people to get out my way?

Let's Just Say, Your Lucky ...
Especially With No Firewall In Place. I've Seen And Heard Many Stories.

And Most Were Caused By Something That Snuck In Though The Net.

I Also Know That User Accidents Cause Problems Too. I'm Just Letting People Know Of The Risks.....that's All

Lord Kalthorn said:
I have no Anti-Virus Software? No extra Firewall Software? I only use Internet Explorer? I use Kazaa and Shareaza on a regular basis? Go on and please tell me where I am supposed to run to the hills and fear for my life; wetting my pants on the way and shouting at people to get out my way?
you're more than lucky, that's unbelievable, that's more than risky, thats suicide.:eek: I don't believe that you could not have any firewall or anti virus software and use kazza and and shareaza, and your computer is clean from viruses and spyware. if you have spyware protection, than you could be extremly lucky, otherwise, it's not possible.;)

crazyman143 said:
you're more than lucky, that's unbelievable, that's more than risky, thats suicide.!:eek: I don't believe that you could not have any firewall or anti virus software and use kazza and and shareaza, and your computer is clean from viruses and spyware. if you have spyware protection, than you could be extremly lucky, otherwise, it's not possible.;)
I probably have a reasonable number of Viruses - but nothing that is in anyway dangerous or even noticable. Obviously with Kazaa I do have Spyware; but again its only open when Kazaa is on because I have edited the Startup Files. I don't have Spyware Protection either.

I don't think I'm lucky - I just think there aren't that many problems.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I probably have a reasonable number of Viruses - but nothing that is in anyway dangerous or even noticable. Obviously with Kazaa I do have Spyware; but again its only open when Kazaa is on because I have edited the Startup Files. I don't have Spyware Protection either.

I don't think I'm lucky - I just think there aren't that many problems.
even if spyware and viruses don't cause any big, obvious problems (yet) it's no doubt that it will still slow down your PC. besides, what do you mean you edited the startup files?:confused: there's spyware planted in your computer from day one, when you first installed kazza, etc. There have been computers where windows wouldn't even boot, because of spyware. I still think that you're lucky, and all luck soon runs out.

but in any case, i'm still glad that at least sombody has managed to escape the evils of the internet... at least for a while.

crazyman143 said:
even if spyware and viruses don't cause any big, obvious problems (yet) it's no doubt that it will still slow down your PC. besides, what do you mean you edited the startup files?:confused: there's spyware planted in your computer from day one, when you first installed kazza, etc. There have been computers where windows wouldn't even boot, because of spyware. I still think that you're lucky, and all luck soon runs out.

but in any case, i'm still glad that at least sombody has managed to escape the evils of the internet... at least for a while.
Start up files as in the MSCONFIG file which decides what starts up with my computer. I stop all the things with Kazaa needs to run from starting up with my computer, CMESys, P2P Networking.

I have once had 38,000 files with Viruses in and I have not noticed it in speed or performance; on this Computer of course. I have about 2 at the moment and they're in Kazaa Adware Files so I can't delete them anyway. Its WIndows XP SP2! Its brilliant. I recommend it to anyone.

Haha; I prefer the phrase - Ignorance is Bliss.

Back
Top Bottom