website

l3x

Solid State Member
anybody know a website that teaches the basics of computer programming?

what kinda programmin'?! HTML, JAVA, PHP, VB, TB? There all computer programming languages. :D Please reply back.

like a beginners guide...just an introduction to programming...what one is the least complicated..i have decided to dedicate my time to learn this because i KNOW this is what i want to do..its interesting and it would make a really fun job

to start with iwould try python its easy and fast
tht will get you started then move on to somin harder like a C language
go to google there are hundreds of tutorials about all of them for free

Good for you. I would suggest you take a class. Many colleges offer them at a very reasonible price.

Not old enough for college, then computer camp is pretty common these days. Take a look around at schools, YMCA and libraries.

If you really want to teach yourself then I suggest you go to the library and get yourself a couple of books. Or go to Borders or any other book store and buy them.

Most programming classes start with BASIC. It is an introduction on how a computer reacts and gets you thinking about how a program is setup.

Remember programming code is a language. If you aren't successful in learning a foreign language, then I would suggest that you just use the computer for fun and entertainment. Because there really is no difference in learning a foreign language then it is learing a programming language.

Just like it is not a good idea to say something in english in your head before commuicating them in another language, it works the same for computer programming. You need to think like a program.

Just a warning...the learning curve is steep. Don't get frustrated if you don't understand something. Also, just like math you need to have a rock hard understanding of the basics before moving on more harder programming.

hah thanks for the advice..yeah i was thinking of getting a book at barnes n nobles..ill look into the python as well..whenever i set myself to do something i do whatever i can to accomplish it..hopefully this stays true for programming

l3x said:
like a beginners guide...just an introduction to programming...what one is the least complicated..i have decided to dedicate my time to learn this because i KNOW this is what i want to do..its interesting and it would make a really fun job
Look in a Library - thats what its for.

Back
Top Bottom