My Future

fiancially, programming - assuming of course that you do it very well.

rewarding as in giving you a sense of esteeme, either is good, it's nice to have built a kick ass computer, but it's also a nice feeling to have spent days producing a piece of software and finally finish it, knowing that yuo have tried your best and come out with a good piece of software.

Downsides to each, sometimes hardware breaks inexplicable, there ar softwre comflicts on the machines you'll be building/serviceing and it'll al turn into a headache

downsides to programming, no matter how hard you try there wil always be someone trying to rubbish your work.

Programming probably although you could start your own pc repair company with a few employees which has great financial potential.

yeh i would love to own my own PC repair company
but yeh stick with the money and go Programming

i personally would say yes i want to give my children i better life than wot i have had
i dont no u lot might be little rich gits who swimm in money but im not so

matt be me said:
i personally would say yes i want to give my children i better life than wot i have had
i dont no u lot might be little rich gits who swimm in money but im not so
Haha! Nah - I'm certainly not; I just think that doing something that is not enjoyable and rewarding (pyscologically) is not worth doing however much you are being paid for it.

Back
Top Bottom