Format...Help >.<

Hostage92122

Beta member
Sorry if the details get a little veige, tired.

I just formated my computer and before installing my graphic card i decided to go under properties and change my resolution to the highest it can go. Now i cant see anythign on my monitor except for a sign that says "cannot suppost graphic card". I cant really fix the problem becuase i cant see anything.

Help please =)

Thats impossible.
Do you really understand how to install and use a video card ?
Without the drivers you would only get 16 colors or 256 at best[1990],follow your card directions and try again and don't mess around and expect a quick fix here.What was your point ?
:confused:

uhh just a guess but to go start > right click my computer > go to properties > device manager, find your graphics card, right click uninstall it, restard your computer and tap f1 and enter in safe mode, install your graphics card and it should be fixed, if that fails wear sunglasses :)

~RAM

ram said:
uhh just a guess but to go start > right click my computer > go to properties > device manager, find your graphics card, right click uninstall it, restard your computer and tap f1 and enter in safe mode, install your graphics card and it should be fixed, if that fails wear sunglasses :)

~RAM
ABSOLUTELY i swear.
But be serious or get lost,
:(

ram said:

~RAM
But this isn't about uninstalling,it's about "installing"s it not.
Lets see if Help please =)
Drops by again.So what else is new.
:D

bluto said:
But this isn't about uninstalling,it's about "installing"s it not.
Lets see if Help please =)
Drops by again.So what else is new.
:D
But yes it shouldn't come to this if it was done as it should.

uhh just a guess but to go start > right click my computer > go to properties > device manager, find your graphics card, right click uninstall it, restard your computer and tap f1 and enter in safe mode, install your graphics card and it should be fixed,

You have set your resolution to a point your moniter won't support. Boot into safe mode then reset your video to a lower setting. your refresh rate is probably set to high. To get into safe mode hit the f8 key as the computer starts to boot up. use the arrowws and the enter key to select safe mode

Gary Graefen said:
You have set your resolution to a point your moniter won't support. Boot into safe mode then reset your video to a lower setting. your refresh rate is probably set to high. To get into safe mode hit the f8 key as the computer starts to boot up. use the arrowws and the enter key to select safe mode
You can't set your monitor to what it doesn't support.What propertys lists is available,it doesnt list unavailabe.Why would it ?
Its there to help not confuse.
:eek:

Hostage92122 said:
Sorry if the details get a little veige, tired.

I just formated my computer and before installing my graphic card i decided to go under properties and change my resolution to the highest it can go. Now i cant see anythign on my monitor except for a sign that says "cannot suppost graphic card". I cant really fix the problem becuase i cant see anything.

Help please =)

Thats cause you put the Resolution too high. Go onto Safe Mode on the Computer and hopefully you should be able to change the resolution back? Don't know; but its worth a try. Beyond that I have no idea. It shouldn't change unless you specifically press to change it after it had been changed (the little timer comes up). Safe Mode is F8.

Was that three Posts back to back Bluto? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom