Keyboard Layout. AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO PUTS UP TOPICS??? lol

shockingu

Baseband Member
I know what it was now. when installing my fresh install of xp, i ticked all the boxes for languages and i put all of the keyboards in(NO IDEA WHY!!! :D ) so now on the little keyboard thing in the taskbar i click on it and i doesnt show in two lines, it takes up just a little bit of the screen, it goes from italian to uzbek, i cant see the rest like albanian, cis there a way to make it like the all programs in the start menu, so it either has arrows to take you up or down, or it has two colums. i want to beable to see the other keyboard layouts or its useless having

It is useless having them anyway - especially if you don't have these fancy foriegn Keyboards handy to use. Just delete the other Layouts - I have no idea how you would see the other layouts anyway.

shockingu said:
I know what it was now. when installing my fresh install of xp, i ticked all the boxes for languages and i put all of the keyboards in(NO IDEA WHY!!! :D ) so now on the little keyboard thing in the taskbar i click on it and i doesnt show in two lines, it takes up just a little bit of the screen, it goes from italian to uzbek, i cant see the rest like albanian, cis there a way to make it like the all programs in the start menu, so it either has arrows to take you up or down, or it has two colums. i want to beable to see the other keyboard layouts or its useless having
You sure are "shocking me" why don't you stick to and learn with the basics till you understand pissing around this way.You made your own problem and expect a forum to solve it.Amen if you do.
:D

not sure if youd believe this but i am actually a bit advanced at comps. not too much though, its just i do know the basics and that little bit more, while normal people dont even know the basics.
not sure at how the basics could help me here, i was just ondering if anyone knew, ill prob have to tell microsoft its an error or ask them if it isnt. oh well lol

shockingu said:
not sure if youd believe this but i am actually a bit advanced at comps. not too much though, its just i do know the basics and that little bit more, while normal people dont even know the basics.
not sure at how the basics could help me here, i was just ondering if anyone knew, ill prob have to tell microsoft its an error or ask them if it isnt. oh well lol
i ticked all the boxes for languages and i put all of the keyboards in(NO IDEA WHY!!! )
:eek:
By Basics i mean.don't select custom when you install Windows,let it do it's thing and use the plug and play tech of today.,changes can be made later.
XP is really good at doing this.

;)

bluto said:
You sure are "shocking me" why don't you stick to and learn with the basics till you understand pissing around this way.You made your own problem and expect a forum to solve it.Amen if you do.
:D
Haha! This is what I'm talking about - its not very proactive conversation.

Back
Top Bottom