occupation

Well, I think you should try to learn as much as possible about computers, do some outside-of-school work, before going toff to the air force. Then go to college and build on your computer knowledge.
As far as jobs go, my brother did computer sciece in UC Berkley, then he got a job with NASA, then in a science research fascility, where he keeps up networks and databases. As far as you get a good education, you can go to pretty much any field that you like. I think a position in NASA computer engineer is really cool, or a game designer. All depends on what you like.

l3x said:
im not sure if this post should be in this section or not, but im new here..i just had a general question for you guys, which computer job do u think is the best..interest wise, pay wise, job availability wise, you know..im 17 and i want to go to the air force and get a computer related job, and then i plan to go to college too..so ive researched alot and have came up with either computer programming, or one of the computer engineering jobs..i dunno..i would like an opinion from you guys if u know..what do you think?

It really depends what you like in the long run. Do you prefer building and fiddling with computers - or writing programs and testing stuff?

Back
Top Bottom