Pioneer Drivers

jbrunk

Beta member
I just bought a new pioneer DVD RW drive from newegg.com. I bought it OEM so no driver Cd came with it. Does anyone know of a place to download these drivers?

jbrunk said:
I just bought a new pioneer DVD RW drive from newegg.com. I bought it OEM so no driver Cd came with it. Does anyone know of a place to download these drivers?
It doesn't need any.Windows has all you need.Check sysdm and see if it's listed.Did you get any burning software ? This is probably your main concern of a cd included.

jbrunk said:
NO
:D

???

thanks for the help but why all the bad pm's. I dont know what i did to piss you off. Im new to this forum thing so I might be missing something. I posted a simple question; and then I got yelled at and was told to get out. I am CONFUSED!!!

some people here think there special by way of time on board-yet if you anyalize their posts you'll find them lacking in real know how.

Re: ???

jbrunk said:
thanks for the help but why all the bad pm's. I dont know what i did to piss you off. Im new to this forum thing so I might be missing something. I posted a simple question; and then I got yelled at and was told to get out. I am CONFUSED!!!
They didn't start out bad.You where online when i was and ignored me,did you not know this,besides your hideing your email,i don't and never will.
So you decide,in the meanwhile the answer is NO,because there aren't any,Their part of Windows.

jbrunk said:
Haha; were they from Bluto? :D To get out?

Bluto, Bluto, Bluto. Simple questions need simple answers - you need to hold back your contempt for people who can't solve what to you is an obvious problem. This attitude is expecially crazy on a Forum where we help people who pose questions like this all the time and we need to answer them. :D

Gary Graefen said:
some people here think there special by way of time on board-yet if you anyalize their posts you'll find them lacking in real know how.
Haha! You're becoming a nuisance! Nobody on here who is a regular thinks that somebody is better than another person due to posts or time on here. And you're the only person who has a paranoia in the opposite form of that, in that for some reaon you believe people with more Posts than you or spend more time on here than you believe they're better than you?

Where was it that I had never heard you highly well known name before? Was it no where? I have heard the names of the people in here and would prefer to pay them to help my computer than get it done by you for free. Don't come in here with an Ego; please.

Hes not saying hes better than anyone, just people around this forum act like pricks towards some posts, and basicly just do not help the person atall and contradict what they are origionaly saying. Maybe you should grow up around here?

camers said:
Hes not saying hes better than anyone, just people around this forum act like pricks towards some posts, and basicly just do not help the person atall and contradict what they are origionaly saying. Maybe you should grow up around here?
I quote where he said that he was better than some of the people on here:

[color=#636363 said:
Gary Graefen[/color]] some people here think there special by way of time on board-yet if you anyalize their posts you'll find them lacking in real know how.
I think that was the main bit of where he said this; I am wrong?

'Special by way of time on the board' I can see nowhere here where anybody has even given off the vaguest aurora of thinking they are 'special' in the sense of which you are insinuating (as far as I see it that's 'better than' according to how its written). If you can point out where anybody has said this - by all means! :D But you won't.

'if you anyalize their posts you'll find them lacking in real know how' First surprise I've had today; you know what Analyse means. :rolleyes: However; this is the insulting I am speaking of and to which I mainly derived my 'better than' comments and various other comments about him. I don't know about anybody who is reading this: but everybody who is here and posts regularly, however much, be it every day or once a month, be it one post at a time or fifteen, has real and unquestionable know how. Even Gary Graefen: Well Known Search Engine Personality probably does even though he has not shown it much.

Have a personal feud with me; I like it! :D But please don't have a personal fued against everybody on this board simply because of your Ego issues. I think if you want to stay here and help you should probably realise the abilities of every member of this Forum as we all do.

jbrunk said:
So who gets the Blue Ribbon ? Did you solve this yet.My simple aswers are 1. You should't need any.2.You have not replied to your answers.
==============
Bluto, Bluto, Bluto. Simple questions need simple answers - you need
to hold back your contempt for people who can't solve what to you is an
obvious problem. This attitude is expecially crazy on a Forum where
we help people who pose questions like this all the time and we need to
answer them. :D
============
This is not contempt just confussion.
Some get answers and don't give credit to who helped,we all learn from this return responce.I don't care who it is.
get it yet,Junior.

Back
Top Bottom