what is soo bad about Macintosh?

Its an upbringing thing really. If you're brought up on a Mac then you'll like it and hate Windows. If you're brought up on Windows then there are too choices: you'll hate Mac and love Windows; or you'll dislike Mac and hate Windows but still never change to Mac.

My first few years with a Computer were on an Apple as it was then in Reception before I had a Computer to call my own. I have still never looked back on making sure my parents got a second hand Compaq Desktop 33Mhz bugger with Windows 3.1.

Macs just dont work for me. First off, I don't like their navigation. Second, they can't support 90% of computer games. I don't know, they're just like .... not powerful enough.

Not even the G5! Obviously the greatest Processor in the World because its big and takes up one hundred times the space of a normal one. It is also the most powerful because it is big and shiny and metal and has according to an independant Apple Regulator (that not being a Regulator of Apples) beaten the Intel 3.2Ghz HT EE by a huge margin in all the tests known to Apple?

HAHAHAHAHAH..that was fun. Thanks Steve!!

Yeah that pretty much explains it.

"'Warning. Ejecting files MAY cause system lockdown.' I try to click OK but the system is ALREAY LOCKED DOWN!!"

"Clover-leaf, period, space thingy, useless tupid thing"

"They can put it on the right, on the left, on the back, BUT NOOO THEY CAN'T PUT IT ON THE TOP. NOO THAT's RESERVED FOR THE ALL MIGHTY BLUE APPLE."

"It's like you're dodging these menus like bullets to get to the control menu. It's like..like a boxing match with your computer."

"Macs KILL my inner child."

I host some intresting geeks, the first time I seen this I cried, I was laughing so hard. Glad ya like it.

-Steve

ya, that was pretty funny. :p
thanx for the post! i think i am going to try and download that movie.

That is the most briliant piece of Video I have ever had the honour of seeing! :D Its brilliant! :D Its fabulous! :D Its excellent! :D Its brilliant! :D

Wow! Yey for Steve!

I have a copy if anyone wants it. My MSN is in my profile and I can send it to ya.

-Steve

Back
Top Bottom