Win Xp Activation Workaround....

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Hi 2 All, Im New 2 This Forum....

Anyway's Here's My Question. Is There Any Way 2 Logon To Windows Without Doing The Activation? It Seems That When You Logon To A Fresh Reinstall Of Win Xp, It Wants To Be Activated, But I Have Already Activated The Cd Version Of Winxp. I've Tried Putting In The Code That Came With The Cd, When I Bought The Computer.

But Came Back Activation Code Invalid. I Don't Know How To
Logon To Windows Without Doing Activation 1st. Can Someone Give Me Some Direction 2 Take. I Don't Have Any Other Cd's Other Than The One The Puter Came With.

P.s I Also Reformatted The Hard Drive So System Restore Is Not An Option........please Help:(
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Much 2 Do .....so Little Time....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use win xp for up to 30 days without activation. Call the Microsoft office in ur area and they'll tell you how to do a manual activation.

Yeah; phone them up and they'll sort it out for you - they are very nice people on there at Microsoft whatever Nationality they may be.

Call up microsoft. You call will end up in india and the guy can't understand what you are saying so he just gives you the code to shove in!!!!!!

That is of course their plan. They don't pay them much but you still get exactly what you want! Now that's Business Administration!

But must warn you. The service is quite bad. Apparently you only have 3 free service calls, after u have used up the 3, must pay.

Back
Top Bottom