firefox highly pointless feature

Yes it does, but i suspect after i have forgotten all my arguments, it will come back up somewhere and I'll have to do it all over again

DCHWeb said:
The W3C was created, just like the IEEE and the ICANN, to regulate and develop the internet environment. What you are telling me is if Microsoft wanted to, they would phase out the federal government. I don't think so.

They don't phase them out, they buy them out, there is a subtle difference, but the same end result...

Microsoft pushed ahead of the W3C before when pushing towards HTML 4.0 there is no reason why they will bother again.

One last thing the IEEE is a professional institute of Electronic Engineers not to be confused with the IEE), they do not specifically make computer wiring regulations, - they do lots more.

DCHWeb said:
Yes it does, but i suspect after i have forgotten all my arguments, it will come back up somewhere and I'll have to do it all over again
For it to work you have to remmember your Arguments and the Arguments of your opponents and allies; otherwise you do not grow as a debator and you might as well not be doing it. :D

root said:
They don't phase them out, they buy them out, there is a subtle difference, but the same end result...

Microsoft pushed ahead of the W3C before when pushing towards HTML 4.0 there is no reason why they will bother again.

One last thing the IEEE is a professional institute of Electronic Engineers not to be confused with the IEE), they do not specifically make computer wiring regulations, - they do lots more.
Yep; a subtle difference allowing for the legallity of the project.

Lord Kalthorn said:
DCHWeb said:
For it to work you have to remmember your Arguments and the Arguments of your opponents and allies; otherwise you do not grow as a debator and you might as well not be doing it.
Ohh, I'll remember them alright, it was a figure of speech. Anyway, I hardly ever forget anything, and I won't forget this argument. It was an entire waste of three for four days, when I could have been working on something else, and neither side went anywhere. I suspect it will always be that way.

Just as a side note, the last time I had this argument, I was on the windows side, and I still support windows about 80%, as I am still a newbie to linux, and have 0 clue about what I am doing. :p :D :)

Actually, the only time I use my linux computer is to make some modification to it. It is a server and deals with itself by itself. Before I knew how to control some of the things it was doing though, it emailed me every 5 minutes to tell me how things were going. Sure glad I put a stop to that one. Other than that, I always use my windows machines, but it is more fun to argue on the linux side. Reminds me of my government class when the entire class was conservative but me. Boy I tell you that was a difficult year in High School...

Haha! You try arguing the case of an Extreme Left Wing form of Politics called Centralism which I made up :cool: against three bloody Labour and Liberal Folks! Ahhhh!!! Been trying that on and off for the last 5 years at Secondary School. :p

Back
Top Bottom