is ending explorer.exe advisable

lol im not too keen on passwords, keep forgeting lol. ill prob still stick to the explorer.exe lol.

yea i think i will, i just realised, through all of these posts i never got the answer i wanted lol i only wanted a yes or no to my first post lol. ohwell cant always get what we want :mad: lol.

You Can Just Unplug The Keyboard, Then She Won't Be Able To Do Anthing....lol ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let The Music Move Ya.....
There Can Only B 1 Winner In Every Game .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i have wireless keyboard and mouse, so ill have to take out the batteries, and then tht will need me to put bak in the bstteries n thn connect it by pressing a button lol 2 annoyin lol. but thxs 4 all ur hlp

shockingu said:
I cant be bothered buying software for like £30 just to hide all my icons and windows, so i just do ctrl + alt + delete and in the process tab i end process to explorer.exe, but for the windpws to disappear you need them all minimised.
I find this really use full and easy to undo, you just click file and go to New Task(...Run) and in the little popup box, type either explorer or explorer.exe i want to know if this is safe, it hasnt failed me before, but is it good for my os (that is windows xp).
i wouldnt advise it to people as i only experiment on my computer, the poor thing has had thousands of windows opened in seconds and me crashing it several times lol, IM CURIOUS, SO KILL ME!!! lol.

an overall is, is it okay for me to end process to explorer.exe and then starting it up again.
Heres my reply to first post,
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user,
So you decide as my mailbox is never closed.

not too sure what your on about ther lol, whats your first post gotta do with me ending process to explorer.exe

shockingu said:
I cant be bothered buying software for like £30 just to hide all my icons and windows, so i just do ctrl + alt + delete and in the process tab i end process to explorer.exe, but for the windpws to disappear you need them all minimised.
I find this really use full and easy to undo, you just click file and go to New Task(...Run) and in the little popup box, type either explorer or explorer.exe i want to know if this is safe, it hasnt failed me before, but is it good for my os (that is windows xp).
i wouldnt advise it to people as i only experiment on my computer, the poor thing has had thousands of windows opened in seconds and me crashing it several times lol, IM CURIOUS, SO KILL ME!!! lol.

an overall is, is it okay for me to end process to explorer.exe and then starting it up again.
NO !
But what the hell are you trying to do ? You and "Crash XP"need to get together.I've done what you can't for 10 years.
So my email is available.If your really serious.
The answer again is NO because that should just shut down your computer,not customize it.

Back
Top Bottom