Help for a Newcomer

harrisandhoyle said:
A couple of you replied to my post. Thanks. I am now sorted with Tiscali after 3 months. I thought I would tell you the faults so as they may be helpful to others. The first major problem was that although I have had 3 home visits and numerous line checks by BT they had failed to notice that at the Exchange I was linked to Broadband BUT the wrong one. It took a couple of hours for them to go through every connection to find out where I was and should be. The other fault was in my home. I had a new extention cable fitted to eliminate suggestions that this was my problem. Unfortunately the cable had one of it's many wires inside broken. This was one of the wires connected to the phone socket. Again it took a bit of finding. They just used a couple of different wires in the cable. I'M CONNECTED HOORAH

Hi H&H

Delighted to hear you have now resolved your problems and kind of you to come back with the information :)

Having now got my new computer I too am considering theTiscali Broadband £15.99 package.

Grateful for your thoughts on the pro's and con's before i make the decision?

Happy surfing

Trisha :)

It's good to hear you got on there case and solved this,but who are the lucky ones you kind of mentioned ,was it me ?
;)

Back
Top Bottom