Hacking Windows XP/ Pro Admin Passwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, JTR, all of your commands suck. Whenever I type in "NET USER username {password | *} /ADD [options] [/DOMAIN]", it says "'*}' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file". Do I substitute something? What?

ChtFreak64 said:
Ok, JTR, all of your commands suck. Whenever I type in "NET USER username {password | *} /ADD [options] [/DOMAIN]", it says "'*}' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file". Do I substitute something? What?

All your Commands 'Suck'? Suck? Anybody who says suck for anything but its predefined purpose if you ask me shouldn't be using Command Prompt.

Firstly; although my Command Prompt knowledge is very thin; it does say *} <- that is not recognised as a command. Please tell me, along with saying 'Suck' and blaming Jack's Commands for your incompotence, that you didn't leave '{password | *}' as it is! You do realise you have to put the Password to the Username in? :D :p :D :p :D

If you can't realise that; you shouldn't be doing illegal hacking into a governmental computer to which you signed not you hack into. Cause even if you knew what you're doing you'd have to be stupid - and you certainly don't.

Command Prompt does not come in 'English for the Twit'.

no more help for you i gave you all i know but if that is not good enough for you well i guess that you will have to experment or give up alltogether thats it give up what you are doing are illegial and i am not gaim enough to teach you more

sorry

JTR

Yes, i know that you have to replace something. Just where? 1 spacing error can screw up the whole command. What exactly do I have to replace?

well the username part is where you put the username eg administrator or admin

the | means that you can chouse only one in the barckets
ill get more info for you

Jack has given up with you I think; and I didn't care from the beginning. Go back to school tommorow and do work for once, eh?

EDIT: Ok; he hasn't! :D Its annoying when that happens!

for more information you could try here

if you can boot from a diskette you may consider using something like loft crack to get the passwords from the machine

I read over the new responses from when I was gone. All I can say is:
HAHA *pauses* *rolls eyes*

heh
Itsme

gday! i dunno wheather u have access to notepad or not! but its one thing that you should have access to! so (i cant figure out what u guys were saying for a while!) if you need to get into command, u can go into notepad, type in command, then save it as dos.bat thats all you have to do! then run the bat file and your in! i havent found any known restrictions against that! also, you can go into your my docs, click file, new, shortcut, then type command.com, next, type command (or what ever you want), next, finish! then you have a short cut to command! not hard eh? your proberly no better at hacking than i am! im proberly worse!!!! i just cant follow any of the stuff that pplz say! its all too confusing!!! if anyone could help me out, add me on msn, syn182@hotmail.com thanx! hope i helped! u seem really pissed at ur admin! haha! i wanna hack the admin at skl! i dont wanna have to download anything! i just wanna use command! and when i was trying some of those things jack was saying! none worked! maybe it was the way i typed it in or something! anyone help me! and i hope i helped! thanx! bye!!!!

you've missed the point, system restriction policies stop yuo from using the command prompt so creating a shortcut probably wont work, and trying to run a batch file will result in a message saying this opperation has been restricted on this machine...
sometimes the policies are just script based. in this case you could try running desk.cpl from the run box (if you have one) this will give you display options (I think it was display.cpl on NT4) you can work out what other control pannel files are used if you can't access the control pannel.
this restrictions policy was not a problem on older networks. in fact on a windows 3.11 network it was possible to eep a modified copy of the progman.ini file in your home area and this would be cecked and used before looking on the network. (So you could do whatever you wanted as you wronte your own logon script!)

Another thing you might want to try... assuming scripts are server based. Log onto the machine, as soon as the logon box disapears pull the network cable, then a lot of scripts wont run so you may have a higher privellage level.

None of these are really 'hack's' just simple work arounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom