Brand New 7610 Mobile Phone For Just £20 (not On Contract)

devidodge

Solid State Member
TO GET A BRAND NEW SIM FREE PHONE FOR JUST £20 PLEASE VISIT (http://www.mobiles4all.com/index.asp?ref=26000115 ),
FOR £20 YOU WILL GET A CD FULL OF RINGTONES, PICTURES ETC AND YOU ALSO WOULD BE ENTERED INTO A LIST WHEN YOU GET AT THE TOP OF THE LIST YOUR HANSET WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOU AS A FREE GIFT

I AM GIVING THIS INFORMATION TO YOU FREE ALL I ASK IS FOR YOU TO ENTER THE REF NUMBER : 26000115 (at no extra cost to you)

Haha! Then I retract what I said :p and replace it with advertise more! Why not even tell us why we should do this; sell the bloody things to us why don't you! :D

I didn't know this place had sponsors?

Lol, ah. That brilliant and extremely good advertisment up there which has made me really want to buy their Mobile Phone for such brilliant and low low prices. I'm happy they're SIM free because in that case I can put my old SIM in there and be very happy quickly.

Come on man! You can see our replies! Advertise it to us already! :D Why should I continue to bug my parents to buy your brilliant and breathtaking phones?

brand new phone

please remember that this is a brand new phone which you will definately recieve

Back
Top Bottom