OK, listen up dave heal etc.

David Lindon

Golden Master
OK, listen up dave heal and adam watson etc.

All you Dick heads are now permenantly banned for wasting my time and trying to trash this board.

Woah ... been gone for a few days while at Download Festival, and war breaks out while I'm gone. o.o

Rocker said:
Woah ... been gone for a few days while at Download Festival, and war breaks out while I'm gone. o.o
Yes, we need you here to hold this place together!
How was Donnington anyway?

Fuckin fantastic ... great bands (Arch Enemy, Slipknot, Korn, Viking Skull and Cradle Of Filth did THE best acts ever) ... great people, great weather ... just ... great. :)

Rocker said:
Fuckin fantastic ... great bands (Arch Enemy, Slipknot, Korn, Viking Skull and Cradle Of Filth did THE best acts ever) ... great people, great weather ... just ... great. :)

The Day I understand Rock Music is the Day I am finally carted off to a comfortable padded room with a nice warm white suit and people tending to me all day with Cattle Prods. However, it sounds like you found it fun so yey for Rocker! :D

My Arguments and Sarcasm are lost on you; so lets hope you don't like Gary G! ;) for my sake.

Glad to have you back.

But you don't just need to understand Rock Music, you need to understand Death Metal, Grunge, Black Metal, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Goth Metal ... the list goes on. Add me on MSN, and I'll give you a few songs to listen to - it'll give you a taste of what music I listen to. ;)

Back
Top Bottom