New here

Big-J

Baseband Member
what's up?

My name is John, I am known as big J or Jay, I am from the Orlando, Fl area, I just joined this site, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask me, I am with the datawhore networks (www.datawhore.org), I am the AMD lover from hell, I hope to get used to you guys asap!

Peace out!

Yes and maybe you can explain why AMD's are so hot to trot.
No thanks i have a genuine Intel.
:confused: :D

no but do you think collecting model horses and begging my parents to buy me a horse or a few for my birthday enough do you call following smarty jones since january enough shame he didnt win the Triple Crown we need one

but i have been to other sites the
o conners hhorsewyse
Tb champions
and any other site you could probley think of about horses not to mention 45 thoroughbred books on my shelf

AffirmedHope said:
no but do you think collecting model horses and begging my parents to buy me a horse or a few for my birthday enough do you call following smarty jones since january enough shame he didnt win the Triple Crown we need one

but i have been to other sites the
o conners hhorsewyse
Tb champions
and any other site you could probley think of about horses not to mention 45 thoroughbred books on my shelf
You didn't even have the courtesy to go to,
Great way to post,get an answer and ignore it.
http://www.lacyjdalton.com/
So someday some where some one won't be able to do what your doing,
Get it yet.?

Yes and maybe you can explain why AMD's are so hot to trot.
No thanks i have a genuine Intel.
AMD is the greatest company for micro processors and flash mem. AMD Athlon 64 FX is the best processor out there, period. AMD is better and cheaper than Intel, AMD's 64 bit tech supports 64 bit and 32 bit software!

Big-J said:
AMD is the greatest company for micro processors and flash mem. AMD Athlon 64 FX is the best processor out there, period. AMD is better and cheaper than Intel, AMD's 64 bit tech supports 64 bit and 32 bit software!

Will it hold onto that title with the Intel 64-bits in 2006? :D Internet Explorer was slow off the mark with the Internet; but now even Mozilla is used more than Netscape. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom