Is my cpu fried?

The Computer is not our friend; it is a big piece of metal and Silicone. What is your friend is the companies which make the Hardware; and the Software and Companies which makes you like it. These are Intel, nVidia, and Microsoft. With them the Computer is your friend and you may even call it a name like you would a dog or a cat; but without them; the Computer is your enemy and will hate you.

As to is the CPU your friend - it depends whether its put together by Apple (in which case it wants to kill you), AMD Built (in which case it will just sit their but will not like you), or Intel Forged (in which case it will be your greatest friend and ally through many troubles and many years).

umm....

hes still my friend :D

you have given me a very good idea, i am going to name my computer...

what shall i call it...? steven....bob.....laura.....gregory....

I think a computer should have a girl's name like a ship does ('thar she blows' and so on) mine is called Jennifer. Best we don't go into why :D ;)

My computers name is Princeton and it, "he" is my friend through many of lifes boring moments. And yea dude your cpu is cooked-shoulda just bought a whole new unit. I have yet to have arcs take place-Its important to blow the power supply out with compresssed air every now and again-helps keep it running cooler. Plus if you made your unit the power supplies which come with most cases are cheaply made.

Gary Graefen said:
My computers name is Princeton and it, "he" is my friend through many of lifes boring moments. And yea dude your cpu is cooked-shoulda just bought a whole new unit. I have yet to have arcs take place-Its important to blow the power supply out with compresssed air every now and again-helps keep it running cooler. Plus if you made your unit the power supplies which come with most cases are cheaply made.

Princeton? Why Princeton? :confused: Unless its personal of of course; in which case its best left that way.

I have a friend who came over and said lets play a game on princton,I said what, he pointed at the computer and said princton-I have a Princeton moniter. from then on the computers name has been princeton.

Back
Top Bottom