State of Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaTa UnLeAsHeD

Solid State Member
My complaint is the state of the moderators. I fail to see much help from them, when really they should be the most active in the forum. I see posts yes, but not much help.

There are a few who I believe are experienced with computers, but not all. Surely all Moderators in a computer forum should be experienced with computers?

The worst Moderator i've seen so far is "matt be me". He never gives valid help and when he does give help it seems to be incorrect/imcomplete. By the looks of his signature he is only 12 or something anyway.
go me wooooooooohoooooooooooo

Please reply with sensible posts. If angry moderators reply to this then please do it sensibly and professionally, argue without flaming. Unless you agree with me of course?

I'm up for regular users posting what they think too.

I know i'm new to this forum but i'm not new to computer forums in general.

You asked for complaints to be posted here....and here's mine.
Cheers.

Lol. Yeah I would like to know that. I think the maximum IQ for some is 20 though!

There are one or two Moderators who seem to know their stuff, but most seem to be lying about what they they seem to know.

Thanks for your post.

I disagree with your complaint. The moderators of this forum are experienced with computers.

I find your post rather immature and the way in which you brought up this complaint also. The proper course would have been to contact me through private messaging to raise the situation. It seems to me that you are just trying to have a go at a friend of yours, and since you are still at school, I suggestion you grow up and little before you go accusing people.

You asked for all suggestions, comments, feedback and complaints to be posted in this section. That was my complaint.

I didn't send you a private message because you had a complaints section where it seemed appropriate to post a complaint.

This was not an insult to your forum as such, it was a complaint about some of your moderators. I said 'some' not all.

Actually he is not my friend, he is someone that I know who started going on about being a Moderator in a computer forum, and how he was so brilliant.
As we who know him personally all know, he is not knowledgable with computers, but a good liar. Although not good enough to fool some of us.
He has obviously fooled you.

I came here to see for myself first hand, what kind of help he gave. None is the answer I found, as I already knew would be the case. I also found him posting other people's tutorials.

Yeah he probably did send you a private message himself, telling you loads of lies about me...fair enough.

I don't think you can get at me for being at school still, as one of your very own moderators is as well. I would have thought it was easily noticeable though. I may be at school, but that doesn't mean I don't have a valid opinion. I think you are being a bit ageist there. Perhaps if you don't want teenagers (who have a lot of potential in computing due to the fact they have grown up in a world full of them) joining your forum, you should state that during registration.

If you don't want someone's opinion then don't ask for it. If, like you said, you don't agree with me, then fair enough, but don't start telling me that because i'm at school my opinion is not valid.

I didn't ask for your opinion. Seems you are just looking for trouble on this forum, 90% of your 10 posts are flaming other people:

"Seeing as you are a moderator and all, shouldn't you have more computer knowledge?"

"The Moderators and experienced members here can't find plugins for MSN? "

"Someone told me that matt be me is only 14 or something, which means he can't drink anyway!!"

"Lol. Yeah I would like to know that. I think the maximum IQ for some is 20 though! "

"My complaint is the state of the moderators. I fail to see much help from them, when really they should be the most active in the forum. I see posts yes, but not much help."

If you want to make a valid complaint, that is not the way to do it.
Also, Late me say that moderators have other responsibilities other than help people. They are here to remove spam, offencive messages, and to basicaly run the forum.

You have aired your opinion. There is no need to come keep this thread alive anymore.

Your unpleasantness is not wanted on this forum. Take it else where. Consider yourslef banned.

Whilst I don't agree with the way that this point was raised, I agree with the points being made.
I think it was wrong of him to single out an individual though.

this isnt true, the moderators do loads to help, and bear in mind that we all (well, some of us.....) have lives outside of being a moderator, so u just gotta lighten up and let us do our job!.

Thanks
David

by the way 'data unleashed' what the hell was the point in posting this post anyway!?. you are just looking for trouble like David said.
HAHAHA, you said moderators dont do enough....well, im going to do my duty as moderator RIGHT NOW and lock this thread.

so......bye bye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom