PCI Graphics cards, not AGP

PNY GeForce FX 5200 Video Card / 128MB / PCI
Still more than enough.
Get an ATI/PCI as cheap as you can,It's the CPU that counts here,and your ISP connection.
:)

Well there are TV-tuner cards out there, like the
TV@nywhere Master, but most of those cards that you can plug the cable straight into aren't graphics cards too. (Though there are some exceptions)

Itsme

Re: ATI gear

nelson391 said:
Thanks for the feedback on my previous post. Have any of you had experiences with this gizmo...any good?

ATI-TV Wonder VE PCI

I believe this is for hooking your TV up to your PC so one can watch regular TV/Satellite, but I think I would need a new graphics card....I do not believe this is a TV AND Graphics card all in one...like the A-I-W from ATI? Can anyone advise, thanks again.
Your original "at work" ? was answered.Is this a new ? for the home system? It beats me why you would,could or need all this at work,aren't you there to "work"
:confused: :D

Re: Office of sorts

nelson391 said:
My office is also my living room....get my drift:):)[/QUOTE:
Now where getiing somewhere so let go from there then,Do you know much about conecting up a home system and then adding in a PC ?
I do,email,see ya.
:D

Fet the FX5200 128MB card without a doubt the best from that lot. I use the AGP version of it and runs fab. It only costs around £35-45 as well - a steal considering good graphics cards cost a lot more. It runs most games including ones like HALO, C&C Generals, Race Driver - and these are games that require a lot of graphics.

Back
Top Bottom