PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, ill stop then ok.

o and rocker said this to.

Rocker said:
... and what is your purpose may I ask? I mean, do you have any friends? At all? Is your purpose to be completely annoying at every single fuckin forum you visit? Yeah ... great purpose you have there.

... I'm not going to deny it. But strange how you don't quote what you said to make me say that isn't it?

And admit it .... you were banned from PCFF for a reason, and you couldn't take it. How do we know you'll stop? Since the last time you spoke to me, you still had " PCFF is going to slowly DIE!!!1" in your MSN. Why is it such a big deal? You get banned from some random forum. Infact you said "see how long you can stay over there before you kill yourself". Yeah, you're really over it aren't you?

OK. My vote - leave them alone. I haven't even gone to the site, but this is just plain STUPID. Do we really need to be getting into fights with other forums for, well, almost no reason at all? I don't think so. I have only seen a couple posts on this thread that are actually "right", like
Rocker said:
Novartic, I'm sorry, but for fuck sakes, stop.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in years. You're gonna sign up under emails, that have your website address, aswell as "CFKIKSASS" in it? Ever thought that Admins can see the emails people sign up under, even if you choose to hide them?

Go to a mental insititution buddy. Face it. You're obviously giving them a reason to ban you. Not only that, but by doing this, you're involving this forum into something that is your problem, not ours. If you wanna let your stubborness get the best of you, then so be it. But I (hope I) speak for the rest of the forum here - this is not our problem. I also hope that NO ONE here besides Novartic signs up and causes trouble over there. Don't get involved.

Many of you may hate me for this post, saying I'm being a little harsh etc. But I honestly don't care. Fact is, if Novartic wants to do something stupid, then so be it. But let him do it for himself.
Yes Rocker, it was a little harsh, but it was also a lot more than a little true.

Please, everyone just stop. Is this going anywhere? No. Is there in hacking that forum? No. Should everyone that is being an idiot shut up? YES! Is continuing this topic over and over immature? YES!

I could go on and on, but I'm not going to. I've said enough. Please do not come back with some immature and stupid comment. Just end it here.

Thanks,
Itsme

novartic said:
Is it me or is he being twice his size. well for a Junior Member that is.

I could say the same to you, since if I remember rightly, you too were a Junior Member when you had this little feud with PCFF and you at the time thought you were "1337".

Itsme is giving a genuine opinion - anybody is free to make them - Newbie, Junior Member etc .. whatever - He can say what he wants, within reason of course. I also don't remember when people around here were judged by their post counts. :rolleyes:

- Rocker -

I will not say some smart-alek responce to that. That is not what I do. Please, for everyones sake, re-read the last line of my last post.

Thank you,
Itsme

I know this defeats the object of asking to stop this Thread - but I just want to back up Itsme asking Rocker to Close this thread. If we wait much longer Novartic will just post again and we will go down the same thing tommorow and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom