Ok, im getting fed up of spamming...

David-Brand

In Runtime
Right, this is for all u spammers out there.If i see spamming threads im gonna close them, and then moderate them so they aint so they say some 'nice' (yeah...sure) stuff about u.......

im only doin this for fun, but it has a practical purpose as well.....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
MUHAHHAAHHAH
lol

Haha, yeah, thats pretty good! :D

On my Forum we have a bloke who likes to post Babe Threads (We let him because its good on posts and it doens't get lude); yesterday I got on and saw a naked woman covered in cream - then when I got on the Forum I saw the same thing :D. Lol, no, I saw this on Forum - you have to see how I Moderated it! Its brilliant:

http://www.playfordnet.com/Greathanc/showthread.php?t=92

SatinInACoffin said:
Zahro? :p

Spamming is Posting for the sake of Posting. Advertising, Useless things, Junk, Flaming - all is Spamming. As is posting three posts consequetively just correcting the first post for spelling and stuff like that.

this is spamming

well ok, so maybe not 100% spam...because it is useful to someone to show what spam is...but anyway ;)

Itsme

Or this:

Spamming said:
Totally 200% authentic Money Making Scheme!
Spamming said:
Bored of old money making schemes where you don't trust the people who are selling you these only 110% authentic Money Making Schemes? Want something with 200% authenticity? Well look no further! For just £100 cash sent in a letter to myself at this address:
123 Screwyourmoney Street,
Sun Microsystems,
Cambridgeshire,
CA16 5GU
UNITED KINGDOM
At which point I will return the letter to your address within half a day of my recieving it with £8,000,000,000 in it in 5 pence pieces.

Why trust 110%; trust 200% and start posting today!

That is Spamming; but most aren't so funny.

Back
Top Bottom