Beware of WINDOWS XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
novartic said:
DIEEEEE PCFF im going to kill you AAAHHHHHH. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Get over it.

Anyways ... back to the topic, my MSN name seems quite appropriate for this thread :

"The only product made by Microsoft that wouldn't suck would be a vacuum cleaner."

;) 'Nuff said.

- Rocker -

im only muking about. i know you would say that. lol luster. when i was there i lerned quite a bit more then being here. WANKING. lol

Rocker said:
Anyways ... back to the topic, my MSN name seems quite appropriate for this thread :

"The only product made by Microsoft that wouldn't suck would be a vacuum cleaner."

;) 'Nuff said.

- Rocker -

Haha! Thats just low. I can list an entire page of things that Microsoft has made that don't suck:

Office, Age of Empires, Application Centre, Asheron's Call, Autoroute, Blood Wake, Combat Flight Simulator, Commerce Server, Content Management Server, Digital Image Suite, Dungeon Siege, Encarta Encyclopedia, Entertainment Pak, Entrourage, Exchange Server, Flight Simulator, Fusion Frenzy, Greetings, Halo, HomePublishing, Host Intergration Server, Identiry Integration Server, Infopath, Internet Security Acceleration Server, Links, Magic School Bus, MapPoint, Mech Commander, Midtown Madness, Mobile Information Server, Money, Monster Truck Madness, MSDN Library, NBA Inside Driver, NFL Fever, NightCaster, OneNote, Operations Manager, Personal Collection, PhotoDraw, PictureIt!, Plus! for Windows, Project Gotham Racing, Project, Project Server, Racing Madness, RelliSport Challenge, Return of Arcade, MSB Dinosaurs, SharePoing Server, SideWinder, Site Server, SNA Server, SQL Server, Streets and Trips, Train Simulator, Visio, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual FoxPro, Visual InterDev, Visual J#, Visual SourceSafe, Visual Studio, Windows Server, Windows CE.NET, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Tablet, Windows XP Media, Windows XP 64-Bit, Word, Works Suite, and Zoo Tycoon.

And there are more than that - a lot more! :D

Kalthorn .. it was a joke. I'm not doubting any of Microsofts achievements .. especially AOE .. has to be one of the best PC games around.

lord K you need to get over this microsoft craze we all no its gd but you just love it to much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom