No more floppy drives!

Good points - but how many CDs would it take to get SuSe onto a Computer? 1 How many Floppy Disks for SuSe even if they had WinZip to load it afterwards? I don't know - 400?

To me - CDs are practically gone already and you're talking about letting Floppy Disks stay? In 2 years we'll be having (and I hope with the same people) the same discussion about CDs.

I'm just saying in 2 Years a company; maybe Dell maybe not will do what Dell is doing now to CDs - there'll be a DVD2 and the reader won't be able to read CDs perhaps; so the company will stop that computer from using CDs. And then here we'll start talking about how they're pushing out the use of DVDs and DVD2s in place of CDs.

I agree, just like cd drives are replacing floppys, soon dvd drives will replace cd drives, and ultimately... cases will be built with a slightly large bay where the floppy used to go- to be replaced with a cd drive where your main computer drives are dvd ones.

So much to look forward to in the future eh... :D

lol well i think now that DVD's and mini disks are the way forward. The Future is Bright; the Future is iMach. :) :)

AHHHH!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Lol; the future is Bright, the Future is Yellow, Pale Blue, Tinted Green and Orange.

Nah; HD-DVDs are the way forward now, then to the Terabyte DVDs with four layers. Etc etc and so on.

ahhhh wose. the futures bright the futures black Wight and a yellow beck, with two yellow feet. humm.. With a double barrel lazier guided AK 47 with exploding bullets and is deadly enough to kill you if you went under a tree.

Back
Top Bottom