Playstation 2 forums

yes we all no about you and microsoft n e way theres been alot of talk about what its goin to be called some think the Ybox ill have a look cant remember the URL and didnt save it to fav's

Yeah; I'll have to have a look around. God I hope (although for me it will anyway) that it will finally catch up with Playstation. Personally I think it will anyway simply because it will be based on Windows Longhorn technology: and at last there will be more chance for XBox to have as many big games as Playstation. Then in the next incarnation Microsoft can overtake Playstation - and in 12 years with the 'XBox 4' Playstation can be annihilated along with Nintendo's attempt.

Nintendo will be gone soon they have lowered there prices alot because there not selling n e because every one wants Xbox and PS2 also Xbox is better than PS in alot of ways for example graphics
they also have alot of the same games as the PS2 and more which is even better
personaly i like the Xbox controller better and the fact u dont have to buy memory cards
there a little tight when it comes down to dvd because you have to buy a seperate remote inorder for it to work

matt be me said:
Nintendo will be gone soon they have lowered there prices alot because there not selling n e because every one wants Xbox and PS2 also Xbox is better than PS in alot of ways for example graphics
they also have alot of the same games as the PS2 and more which is even better
personaly i like the Xbox controller better and the fact u dont have to buy memory cards
there a little tight when it comes down to dvd because you have to buy a seperate remote inorder for it to work

Yeah, it does look like it. My friend is going to be so pooped.

I imagine they have to cover Codec costs and DVD costs; so they only make the people who want to use it pay for it.

I seriously doubt X-Box will over take the new Ps2 because of the new "cell" technology, they were aiming for 700 times faster, but that was too high of an expectation so now it is currently 300 times faster

the new PS2 is no big

they just mae it thinner

PS3 will bea challenge but im sure Micrrosoft still has a few tricks up there sleeve for the next XBox

oops i meant the ps3 not the "new" Xbox.
And supposedly the gamecube is making a second one and it is going to be pyramid shaped, according to artists rendering

Back
Top Bottom