dial up password greyed out

angel123

Baseband Member
I have Windows 98. Everytime i try to connect I have to answer or put my password in the box. I have checked on this box to save my password, but it wont. It will come back again to type it in. The password box is grayed out to save my password. But everytime logging in, i have to retype it. Please help!!

do you have a password on the computer? a friend of mine had a 98 computer, and it wouldn't let her save her password cause of that. :confused:

deb789 said:
I have Windows 98. Everytime i try to connect I have to answer or put my password in the box. I have checked on this box to save my password, but it wont. It will come back again to type it in. The password box is grayed out to save my password. But everytime logging in, i have to retype it. Please help!!
Stop eating "cookies" in between visits.
;) :D

crazyman143 said:
do you have a password on the computer? a friend of mine had a 98 computer, and it wouldn't let her save her password cause of that. :confused:
Thats got nothing to do with logging in here.
:p

deb789 said:
Isn't the answer obvious,
Call your server,the one you pay every month.this can't be answered here.In the meantime be glad your protected this way.
:mad:

bluto said:
Isn't the answer obvious,
Call your server,the one you pay every month.this can't be answered here.In the meantime be glad your protected this way.
:mad:
Insted of stating that my post was incorrect,
if you already knew the answer to the question, why didn't you just post that in the first place?:p

crazyman143 said:
Insted of stating that my post was incorrect,
if you already knew the answer to the question, why didn't you just post that in the first place?:p
I did,[website]cookies are what eliminate typing in your password everytime.select remember me.and don't eat[delete]them.
What did you think it meant ?
:confused:

coorect me if I am wrong, but isn't the question asking about internet dialup password in windows? that shouldn't have anything to do with cookies, besides, you just changed your answer, first you said not to delete their cookies , now your telling them to call their internet service provider.:confused:

crazyman143 said:
coorect me if I am wrong, but isn't the question asking about internet dialup password in windows? that shouldn't have anything to do with cookies, besides, you just changed your answer, first you said not to delete their cookies , now your telling them to call their internet service provider.:confused:
I should have edited cookies but call you server is right,i know i did it.
As you know the topic title is also 'Blacked" out" so i goofed.
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom