IP Address

vtr

Beta member
Hey, someone sent me an email and i dont know who its from but ive gained there IP address. Is there any way i can find out where the computer is or any details with just the IP address? :confused:

that site doesnt seem to work mate, you sure you got the correct address? :confused:

thanks m8, that works but its just giving me a server n what seems rubbish to me, hmmmmmm :confused:

It should tell you the address of the person. If the email was not froma persons home server, then you have a problem, becasue it will give you the info on the server (like hotmail or whatever they may be uding). The only way to find who the actual person is is to find out their ISP, and give them the date and IP and ask them. And they will likely not give it to you. Good luck :)

Itsme

IP Address is your Internet Protocol Address; its just the set of numbers that computers use to contact each other. There would be an IP Address linked to every website address - in the old days they didn't have names and so you would have to type in the IP; ect ect and so on...

Back
Top Bottom