NEW (updated pics) available

deepthroat

In Runtime
Thank you, but I can't seem to stop tinkering with it, adding new parts, customizing and so on, I spend every dime I make on this machine.

does anybody else have this same weird trait that burns holes in our pockets?

Yeah...I always like adding/upgrading/etc to my computer in general. I just bought a new mobo, graphics card, and tv tuner...and i still want more ram, new sound card, etc. WHEN DOES IT END? lol

Itsme

It so fun to go to lan parties and have everyone else with their DELL XPS systems stare in disbelief at your system.It personally gives me a thrilling sense of accomplishment.(third world orgasm maybe?)

heh...well mine doesn't lok all that nifty, but hey, I remember when it was actually a gateway (after i upgrade what i just bought above, the only thing gateway that will remain is the cd-rom drive...and maybe a fan
lol

Itsme

I agree, it's all about the guts of your machine.I just can't help but to throw a little spice into my mix.
Another one I made for my family has an acrylic case with a pentium 4 3.06 GHz 533 MHz FSB, Thermaltake Aquarius III External Liquid Cooling Kit, 2.5 GIGs of DDR 3200 RAM, Wildcat VP 990 pro(my mom does alot of video editing)DVD-Burner, CD-Rom, Soundblaster Live, 2xflat pannel 21" SONY HD monitors,

It's a nice one, but I don't prefer Intel.AMD RULES!

...Another one I made for my family has an acrylic case with a pentium 4 3.06 GHz 533 MHz FSB, Thermaltake Aquarius III External Liquid Cooling Kit, 2.5 GIGs of DDR 3200 RAM, Wildcat VP 990 pro(my mom does alot of video editing)DVD-Burner, CD-Rom, Soundblaster Live, 2xflat pannel 21" SONY HD monitors...
:eek: :eek:

I wish mine was even close...lol

Itsme

Back
Top Bottom