laptops

poopsie

Beta member
I am searching around for the best laptop that money can buy. The couple I have been looking at are the sony vaio TR1MP, the gateway 200xl, and the panasonic w2. Does anyone have experience using any of these or know which is the best. It will be used for home needs (homework, CD/DVD burning, traveling, etc.) Any laptop will do as long as it has a good battery life, CD/DVD burning capabilities, and works well with people (hehe :p ).
Thanks a bunch! :cool:

I just got my new laptop about 3 weeks ago: I use the Dell INspiron 8600. I generally don't like Dell, but their notebooks turn out impressive. Good stuff for cheap price. This model (that cost around 1,150 bucks) can easily run Unreal Tournament 2004, has awsome sound, wireless card build in, CD-RW-DVD drive, and can pretty much do everything I need (gaming, music, homework, programming, animating, website building, ect.)

about some of the other models you had:

Gateway - their laptops seem to have worse customer statisfaction and their insurance is bad

Sony - so-so

Also consider:

IBM- The best quality, but cost quite a bit
Toshiba - good overall

But my current preferance would have to be the Dell Inspiron series. Check them out!

Hope that helped :D

I think that IBM's are good, but, like rakedog said, they are quite expensive...

Itsme

If in England go for advent mine laptop plays far cry at meduim and i still get 30+ frames . Also it has radeon 9600 graphics . But if not toshibia.

And if you have plenty of money, and you want tight graphics, you can try Alienware, but thats only if you're a game enthusiast.

If you just want a good notebook and you have a lot of money, your best choice is IBM.

And like I said earlier, if you have a limited budget, i recommend Dell Inspiron.

Why not go for ASUS laptop.

ASUS is the manufacturer for SONY and APPLY laptops.

ASUS laptops come with two-year international warranty, free carry bag and free optimal. And it is really cheap.

Visit us now at: http://www.suncom.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom