Hacking Windows XP/ Pro Admin Passwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.
k, but its not working for me, its says that the source code is missing or invalid, i searched windows folder and found command.com did it and it said that, but I can create a shortcut to it and when i go to use the net.exe is says the following "You have insufficent access rights to use the command" is there any way around this or no

Well, I can't help you anymore than has already been done by Jack. As far as I can tell or know; that program would be locked out for editting by the Admin - therefore you can't use it to get aroudn the rights.

Personally - its not worth doing cause then you do the Admin will know and you will not be in a good poision with members of your School Staff.

What are you doing it for anyway? Just to plan games at school?

Yea, but my parents are divorced, and my mom where she lives, my friends out there have school out already and i've been wanting to use aim express to im them.

Dare I point out that is a stupid thing to say?

I'm sure you can wait for your education to finish before you need to talk to your friends?

Just so that it is clear, bypassing (or changing or whatever) a password on any school computer is illegal unless otherwise stated at the school. I'd have to agree with Lord K's last post here...

Itsme

i bet that when entered the school there was a statement saying that the only reason the computers are there is because they are to be used for shcool purposes only

sorry that is as much detail i iam alowed to give you any more this woud be a major exploit in the windows infranstructor (big word:)) but you understand dont you

JTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom