Tacking back my teachers internet name from the person who stole it!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Even a Mod has the power to damage the system too much for my liking - any damage is bad enough.

Exactly. I mean, what would be stopping him from posting all our IP's? From editing all our posts? To lock all the topics? Any power in his hands is bad in my honest opinion.

I did make the mistake off allowing him short Admin control on my Forum (this was when he was a reasonable person) I have no idea how little time it took him to try but it was only a day before I noticed that at the bottom of the page it said something along the lines of 'Welcome to the Novartic Network'!

This is why I only have 3 Staff on my Forum now.

LOL ... Like I said:

Novartic + Any sort of power on a website / forum = Chaos, spam, "Welcome to the Novartic Network", kiddy tantrems, more spam, junk, getting your forum in something that isn't your problem ... plus he'll beg your members to hack things for him because he hasn't got the patience to learn it himself. -_-

Rocker said:
YES - I agree that you should be a mod. You're responsible, sensible and you got some computer knowledge.
thanks v much

... Why the hell did you edit my post? It wasn't rude, it wasn't unfriendly at all. You edited my post for no reason whatsoever.

Anyways ... I'll give you the unedited version, so people can judge whether the edit was necesary:

YES - I agree that you should be a mod. You're responsible, sensible and you got some computer knowledge.

NO - Dave didn't discuss it with me, but we haven't spoken in weeks so that doesn't suprise me. But if I had a problem with it, I would have said something.

^ Can someone please tell me what was offencesive in the "no" part?

sorry didnt mean to didnt relize i was untill it was to late
i swear i clicked on the qoute box oh well
sorry

Back
Top Bottom