i'm new, someone fill me in.

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
hey, i'm new at this, and i'm still confused about stuff. Like, how do you become a moderator, and what does a moderator do? and what are reputation points? someone tell me how this stuff works.

crazyman143 said:
hey, i'm new at this, and i'm still confused about stuff. Like, how do you become a moderator, and what does a moderator do? and what are reputation points? someone tell me how this stuff works.

Mod = Suck up to the admin and post alot, but make good quality posts.

A mods job is to lock topics, edit posts and move topics around the forum, make sure everyones going along with the rules etc ...

Reputation Points = Use these if you think a user has made a useful and/or helpful post, and the last reputation point received will show up in the users CP, stating who gave it to you, what thread and sometimes a comment left to say why he/she was given a reputation point.

Hope that helps. :)

crazyman143 said:

With effort, dedication, and love. An Odd fiver or so to me would help too! ;) nudge nudge - wouldn't help you become a Mod but it would help me.

Moderators Moderate the Forum; making sure people don't say dirty words like Boobies, Silly Pants, and Vagina.

Reputation Points aren't generally used that much - if you refer somebody I think you can get maybe a point? If you do 1,000 Posts I think you get a point, if people give you a point you'll also get one. Silly stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom