Tacking back my teachers internet name from the person who stole it!

nor do i. this sucks. why should i even come here. why dont i just spam everything and totoly reck this forum. "forumwar VI" nop not for me thanks. just because dave likes his ass at school desent mean i cant ethere. me Mod please or Althorized. I let people come on my forum and let them bbe mods, dave is even a mod on there. (not now, sorry, you dident post anoth times, 1 is not satisfactory.) well?

---- Apologies for swearing, but Novartic is really being a pain in the ass ----

Novartic, shut the hell up. You come here to be a member, talk to a few people and make a few friends. You DON'T come here demanding a Moderator place.

I love your ego though .... you actually think you could wreck this forum just by spamming ... LMMFAO! Stop thinkin that you are in anyway "1337" or any of that shit. Get a reality check, and grow up.

No ... you don't let people come on your forum to be a mod, christ, you spam them until they give up over MSN, here or PM.

I, personally hate the idea of you becoming a Mod. I'm sorry, but it has to be said.

- You over react over anything and everything
- You spam over MSN to CF Members
- You drop your link to your forum in every damn place possible
- You spam CF users over PM
- You get angry and pissed off at everyone and everything, just because they don't agree with you.

----------------------------

Matt be me does none of the above. He's responsible, sensible, and unlike you, gives respect to those who deserve it. Therefore, I am strongly against you becoming a Mod. If you were given any sort of power over this place, and then decided to go through another one of your immature "I rule all" phases, then I could see hours of work having to be done to repair your damage. Yet you think you have the right to have a Moderator status. You seemingly expect it, like you're some kind of god that we should all bow down to. Aslong as I'm around, no one is going to be bowing down to you and kissing your ass.

Get over yourself.

novartic said:
hay how come your a mod on here now when i asked dave ages ago he said no? :(

Because you, in no uncertain terms, are a twit. Whereas Matt is a brilliant upcoming poster who does not have fantasies of bringing down large Forums.

can i just say thanks to novartic for being a twat
also thank you very very much Rocker and lord K for being so supportive and saying nice things to me and makin novartic look like a twit

matt be me said:
also thank you very very much Rocker for being so supportive and saying nice things to me and makin novartic look like a twit

I didn't have to make him look like one, it already shows everytime he posts (well, as of this week anyways).

Anytime. :D

Rocker said:
I didn't have to make him look like one, it already shows everytime he posts (well, as of this week anyways).

Anytime. :D

Yeah, he had a peak where he was quite good for a while be he seems to have ducked back down into a deep trough.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah, he had a peak where he was quite good for a while be he seems to have ducked back down into a deep trough.

What's weird is, he does this sorta thing, makes rude, demanding posts, gets CF involved into something it shouldn't be, and yet I bet he'll ask why I have something against him being a Mod. I honestly think it'll be a very bad move.

Rocker said:
What's weird is, he does this sorta thing, makes rude, demanding posts, gets CF involved into something it shouldn't be, and yet I bet he'll ask why I have something against him being a Mod. I honestly think it'll be a very bad move.

I hope I don't live to see the day when he is a Mod - that would be a very bad idea in my opinion.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I hope I don't live to see the day when he is a Mod - that would be a very bad idea in my opinion.

Not a very bad idea ... but a fatal one. Hell only knows what he'd get up to if he went on another one of his wobblers like he is now. It could be damaging to CF itself and its users.

Back
Top Bottom