best programming script

D@rkR@v3n

Beta member
i want to start learning programming but i dont know which language to start with and it knida confuses me if anyone has any advice for me then i would appreciate some help

try to start out why python or perl then advance to harder languages like c and c+ etc.

D@rkR@v3n said:
i want to start learning programming but i dont know which language to start with and it knida confuses me if anyone has any advice for me then i would appreciate some help

Yeah, nice thing to start off on would ve JScript. Personally I'm starting with C# as a first language - but JScript would be easier to start off with.

I agree with matt on this one. Except not python OR perl, only python. Python's syntax is a whole lot easier than perls, becasue in perl there are a whole bunch of ways to do the same thing. Python is the language that I started with, and I HIGHLY reccommend it to anyone else who is starting. From there, go whereever you want, although C++ (or one of the other C's would be a good choice)

Itsme

python is so easy it wont take long to learn
also no piont helping darkraven he said i isnt coming back gd gd gd

I'm a real newbie in prgramming and I just started learning perl a few days ago. Is it ok to learn 2 lauguages (or even 3) at once? Because im thinking of starting on java & python, and after that move up to C++

Speaking of learning Python, does anyone know any good online sites where I can find tutorials on Python?

Personally I would only learn one or maybe two at a time, but that is so that it is easier to remember everything. I think that This is probably one of the easiest tutorials out there. It only covers the basics and a little more, but its really good.

Itsme

Back
Top Bottom