PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
thets just do what matt be me and Jack the ripper said and kik there ass. thets all do on there under fack e-mails and kik some asss. ill provide the e mails ok and activate them.

Novartic, I'm sorry, but for fuck sakes, stop.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in years. You're gonna sign up under emails, that have your website address, aswell as "CFKIKSASS" in it? Ever thought that Admins can see the emails people sign up under, even if you choose to hide them?

Go to a mental insititution buddy. Face it. You're obviously giving them a reason to ban you. Not only that, but by doing this, you're involving this forum into something that is your problem, not ours. If you wanna let your stubborness get the best of you, then so be it. But I (hope I) speak for the rest of the forum here - this is not our problem. I also hope that NO ONE here besides Novartic signs up and causes trouble over there. Don't get involved.

Many of you may hate me for this post, saying I'm being a little harsh etc. But I honestly don't care. Fact is, if Novartic wants to do something stupid, then so be it. But let him do it for himself.

- Rocker -

Rocker said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in years. You're gonna sign up under emails, that have your website address, aswell as "CFKIKSASS" in it? Ever thought that Admins can see the emails people sign up under, even if you choose to hide them?

Go to a mental insititution buddy. Face it. You're obviously giving them a reason to ban you. Not only that, but by doing this, you're involving this forum into something that is your problem, not ours. If you wanna let your stubborness get the best of you, then so be it. But I (hope I) speak for the rest of the forum here - this is not our problem. I also hope that NO ONE here besides Novartic signs up and causes trouble over there. Don't get involved.

Many of you may hate me for this post, saying I'm being a little harsh etc. But I honestly don't care. Fact is, if Novartic wants to do something stupid, then so be it. But let him do it for himself.

- Rocker -

I would never think of signing up to their forums just to start alot of rubbish, its immature, and dragging this forum into it is irresponsible.

Novartic, how would you like it if people from their forums came over here and started aload of shit, you would be making threads saying 'Get the bastards out of here' and stuff like that. If you're gonna act like a little child, then fine, thats on your shoulders, not this forums

Meh, just had to say it
:)

well at least i would have poster wouldent i. and there would be somthing for me and my staff to do at last.

Novartic. Don't do it. For the love of Satan, stop holding stupid, immature whiney little grudges against anyone anywhere. Face it. You're getting banned for a reason, so why the hell can't you just take it and forget it? It's a forum for gods sakes, not your life. Give it up. You can't hack for shit, which is the only thing that anyone could do to them. Even then, it would be childish just to do it for a banning.

Summary : Get over it, stop holding stupid 2 year old grudges against everyone and give it up.

Rocker said:

- Rocker -

I don't think any of us hate you for that Post! Cheers to Rocker!

I've come in on this a little late and everything's been said; but I've seen that place and when you have a look at it its not that bad. Yes its mainstream, its up its own arse and it piggy backs off the successes of a Magazine. However, they're all good people and I'm sure we look like that to them.

Not only that, and the fact that you are mad; but CFKIKSASS? Use your own bloody Forum - don't bring David's into this stupid childish little bitch-fight you have with PCFormat Forums. If you could hack at all; you'd be a nuisense. If you could hack very well - I'm sure you'd be a huge pain in that arse. The difference is of course that not only can you not - but you need us to help you just to Spam them!

My personal rating of your personality and honour has gone down dreadfully - its almost becoming spam on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom